Saturday, September 2, 2023

The right rage over President Biden's remarks on Maui and ignore the far greater raging fire in their midst, and how Barack Obama was the Democrats' Anti-Christ

    The political pundit Sancho Panza, who voted twice for Barack Obama and twice for Donald Trump, bashed me over the previous post at this blog, in which I hammered Joe Biden for his idiotic remarks on Maui. 

Vote for No One - Maui wildfire and the burnt kitchen stove strike Sleepy Joe again, and it's all those darned Republicans' fault!

    I took Sancho's bait, and the human and cosmic shit hit the fan😎.

You and Jackie are both raging lunatics! Biden is a scumbag, just like the rest.

DISASTER_ACCIDENT
JOE BIDEN
August 30, 2025
The Washington Times
Biden again compares devastating Maui blaze to kitchen fire in his home

Speaking at the White House about his administration’s response to the devastating wildfire, Mr. Biden again sought to console Maui residents by talking about his kitchen fire.
The president said he could sympathize with those who’ve lost everything in the wildfire because his kitchen once caught on fire nearly 20 years ago.
“Lighting struck my house. We had to be out of that house for about seven months of repairs because so much damage was done to the house and half the house collapsed. You know, and you wonder what’s going to happen,” Mr. Biden said.
Though saying “half the house collapsed” was a new twist, it was virtually identical to the same story Mr. Biden told last week while in Maui to meet with wildfire victims.
“I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, of what it was like to lose a home,” Mr. Biden said. “Years ago, now 15 years, I was in Washington doing ‘Meet the Press.’ … Lightning struck at home on a little lake outside the home. Not a lake, a big pond. It hit the wire and came up underneath our home, into the … air condition ducts.”
“To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my ‘67 Corvette, and my cat,” he continued.
Critics blasted the president on social media after the remarks, with many calling it tone-deaf to compare the minor home fire to massive wildfires that have killed more than 115 people with 338 more missing.
Some also questioned whether or not the story was true. An Associated Press story in 2004 described the incident as “a small fire … contained to the kitchen” that was “under control in 20 minutes.”
“Joe Biden is lying about his kitchen fire … again,” conservative commentator Steve Guest wrote on X, the social-media site formerly known as Twitter, after Mr. Biden’s remarks Wednesday.
“Joe Biden just compared what people are going through with the hurricane and the Maui wildfires … to the small kitchen fire he had 20 years ago! This time he claims that his house almost collapsed. What the hell is wrong with him?!?,” another Twitter user wrote

Me
Did you see me defend Biden? No, Perhaps you should run for president, and spin and twist. 

Sancho
You're a pussycat when it comes to Uncle Joe... and a raging Grisly Bear when it comes to Trump! You voted for a skunk and won't admit it! 

Here is the video...

This is what happens when you spend more than half your life lying in public... it becomes second nature, and now he doesn't even remember that he just told that story before! How can people like Obama, Trump and Biden ever become POTUS if it wasn't for ass swipes like you and me? And Jackie! 

 
I am voting for this guy:Emoji



Me
So, you admit Trump fooled you?

Sancho
No, because I never liked Trump, he's an asshole and has always been one, I was hoping that he would create chaos in Washington (and he did)... Obama did fool me, I give you that! But I never gave money to any of these assholes, like you did to Obama! 

Me
You should, because I'm the only candidate God is tempting with a carrot and beating with a stick, who isn't allowed to behave like any of the people you voted for in the past, nor the two Hindu candidates you promoted, who would be on their knees begging for God to save them from Kali, if she ever got on their sorry asses. Yeah, voting for me would be throwing away your vote from the small human brain perspective, but it would not cause you to have to come back to this planet maybe ten more times.

I admit Obama swooned me, and I did give him money, and then I was told in my sleep he had the potential to be the Anti-Christ, and I told you and everyone I knew, and I was no longer in his camp, and one of his campaign workers called me wanting another donation, and I told the campaign worker I wanted my money back, and why, and he said I would get it back, and I didn't get it back; and then one of Obama's ardent fans told me to write to Obama and he would reply, as he had replied to her, and I wrote to him, and he did not reply. You have no clue yet that Joe Biden is a small fry piece of shit compared to Donald Trump, who is being run by a demon like the one who ran Adolph Hitler and infected most of Nazi Germany. You have that shit all over you, whether you believe me or not, and every time you crow about Trump doing what you hoped he would do, you mire yourself deeper into that shit. 

Sancho
Hey, Sloan, you are the one who claims to be a puppet of demons or angels... don't try to rub that shit on me... people are responsible for their actions, I am responsible for all my stupid mistakes... don't try to excuse Trump for HIS actions or inaction, the only demon behind him is his own egomania... same thing for yourself... it's not like you are a child that needs to be corrected by Angels in your dreams (after the fact). After so many "corrections" you should have learned your lesson already! Emoji 

It's OK, Sloan, it doesn't really matter who we vote for or even what we think or say... so just keep on doing what you do best, writing and raising hell!  Salud  Emoji

Me
I never claimed to be a puppet of demons, but I did say I have had to deal with them, and it's really tricky terrain, and they are much smarter than me and all other humans, and I rely on angels to  help me navigate that terrain. A demon is deeply entrenched in the Democrat universe, and the same or another demon is deeply entrenched in the Trumplican universe. Same happened in Nazi Germany, where much of an entire national population became possessed. Demonic energy is contagious, like Covid-19. You have a very high IQ and come across as thinking are smarter than anyone around you. But you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are, and what you might view as a game or sport, is far more than that, and at some point in time, if not in his life, then afterward, you will see that. 

When Barack Obama accepted the Nobel Prize for Peace while waging the Bush-Cheney wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and you and his other supporters did not loudly call him out on it, that proved he had the potential to be the Anti-Christ.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment