Friday, September 8, 2023

What America needs now is a culture-jamming president

    Here is a link to the second redneck mystical lawyer for president on the Unicorn ticket podcast, "What American needs now is a culture-jamming president," followed by a brief description of the content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNjLjovK24Q

In this podcast, Unicorn ticket candidate for president Sloan Bashinsky uses examples from his private citizen and frequent candidate for local public office life, and well known American government and political events, to explain the dire need for a Resistance in America, which uses culture jamming, which Sloan calls hitting strike points, to disturb the status quo with the obvious, which logic cannot refute. Sloan's first act as president is declassify the US Government's ET files. He will pick a woman as his running mate and an all female cabinet, He will not use a press secretary, but will deal directly with the news media without a teleprompter. As Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces, Sloan will ban Americans going with their money to Mexico, until Mexico stops the invasion of America through Mexico. Sloan will push Congress to legalize drugs derived from Nature, such as marijuana, cocaine, peyote, mescaline, ayahuasca, opium, and tax them like the drugs alcohol and tobacco are taxed. He will make American fully aware that herbs made by God were used by women since antiquity, and in early America, to prevent and end pregnancy. Ben Franklin described that in his book, The Instructor. Women were prevented from using God's herbs by religious freaks in state and national governments. And much more, including a 1999 culture-jamming hitching trip from Birmingham, Alabama to Seattle, Washington, during which Sloan researched a book he might write, Diary of a Redneck Mystic. 

    This was in my Facebook yesterday, and I took the bait:

World Union of Deists

Sloan BashinskyTop contributor
I am not a church person, and I’ve seen a whole lot of my prayers answered, sometimes very quickly, sometimes very dramatically.

Randy VanderpoolAuthorTop contributor
Sloan, it's causality aka cause and effect. Things happen because of causality, not wishful thinking.

Sloan BashinskyTop contributor
Randy Vanderpool if you lived in my skin, you would see and think very differently. I’m on my iPhone, when I get to my laptop, I’ll tell you about the answer to the prayer I made in early 1987 that changed me from believing God and angels exist, to knowing they exist. And Evil, too- although that came later. With a relative few exceptions, church people, and non- church people don’t, or can’t, take in what I tell them.

Sloan BashinskyTop contributor
Randy Vanderpool I'm 81 years old. I grew up in Christendom, in Birmingham, Alabama, and by my mid-20s I stopped attending church. I later became interested in the New Age. I was struggling and I moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico, to start over. A year later, I realized the move had not worked. My second wife and I had broken up. I was out of bring ideas and felt like I had failed completely. One morning I prayed, "Dear God, I do not want to die like this, failed." I paused, added to the prayer, "I offer my life to human service." Maybe in that way, I might succeed, I hoped. About 10 days passed. Sleeping over with my new girlfriend, who was somewhat of a mystic, I woke up in the wee hours and saw two beings hovering above m in the darkness. They were white with a tinge of blue. They were shaped like shifts. I thought they were angels. I heard plainly, "This will push you to your limits, but you asked for it and we are going to give it to you." I remembered the prayer I had made. I saw a white flash and was physically and psychically jolted by something electrical. My body lurched. That happened two more times, quickly. The beings faded out. I was shaking and sweating. My girlfriend asked me what was going on? I asked her what she had seen and heard? She said she saw my body lurching. I asked her if she saw or heard the angels? She said, no. I told her what had happened. She laughed, said, "Let's go back to sleep you strange man." That's when it began for me. Slowly, at first. I was relocated to Boulder, Colorado. I met a new woman. The changes were in phases. I spent a great deal of time being stood before mirrors looking at myself. I thought the Boulder phase, which lasted 8 years, was the program. I was only the beginning. A lot of rough heaven and earth stuff happened in Boulder, and some of it was marvelous, and some of it was awful. After I returned to Birmingham, the marvelous ended and what I had thought in Boulder was horrible, was rather easy compared to what I then was put through. After that, I was sent back into the world, and there were tests after test after tests, and that's still in play. I am an example of someone who was captured, or conscripted, by angels known in the Bible, who turned me upside down and inside out and every which a way but loose, and changed my perspective of just about everything. I met a few people along the way, who themselves were being changed by angels, but of them, it seemed I was getting roughed up the most. They had not made the pray I made, and probably what's why. I wrote several books about my adventures, non-fiction and three novels, which now are free reads an internet library. archive.org Also, The Redneck Mystic Lawyer Podcast, which began 2 years ago, audio only on Spotify, then was launched on YouTube, and then was moved into the Torrent system, were there seemed to be much greater receptivity to different perspectives. I think all the podcasts now are accessible through Torrent, which is Greek to me. A tech friend about half my age made all of that happen. He was conscripted a few years ago and was steered to work with me, and he's had quite a ride with angels known in the Bible. He is not a church person. He belongs to no religion. Nor do I. He is being tested. I still am being tested. I am pretty sure that in God's Courtroom we all are being measured, regardless of what we believe or think. It's how we live that matters. Actions speak louder.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment