Tuesday, June 18, 2024

as for the commies Jesus and Peter...

    After I published the mifepristone is Nature and Nature’s God’s back up plan, right Justice Ginsberg? post, a fellow took issue with just about everything I wrote, and I replied, and he replied, and it was two ships passing in the the night, and we kept at it through yesterday’s  If the American right insists on strict construction of American and Jesus history…, and he told me off and to take a hike, and I took a different tact.

The Fossil/The Shade Tree

I'm done discussing politics with you. Religion or anything else for that matter. You reminded me of old friends that were liberals that I was able to have discussions with, sometimes minds were changed, sometimes not. But their arguments at least had integrity. I suspect yours did at one time, but in an effort to remain relevant and stay in lock step with the modern radical leftist you have adopted their tactics. You don't trash both sides, you are fixated on Trump and can't fathom that anyone unwilling to go along with the Uniparty, of which the democraps are in charge and the republicants their junior partners, could really mean that. To quote maybe the greatest Alabaman who ever lived, the hillbilly Shakespeare Hank Williams Senior, we live in two different worlds. You're old enough to remember a better time in this nation but want to tear it all down because, who knows? Wrong side at the Edmund Pettis Bridge and felt guilty ever since? You had an infant child die so you believe in abortion without restrictions, because if your infant couldn't live then maybe you can support the killing of enough of them to make it easier to deal with? You seem to believe you know better than the Bible, the Constitution and what the founding fathers put in it by virtue of your cherry picked arguments, by your logic you should be in a position of tremendous leadership instead of slumming it on the interwebs with us lemmings. One of the things that galls me about your views on gun ownership is not just the constitutional and natural rights aspects of it but you are old enough to remember being able to go into a store, pay the proprietor and leave without seeking government permission and we didn't have the problems then that we have today. As with so many other things you have been around long enough to witness the deterioration but refuse to acknowledge the causes. Maybe because you supported the deterioration because of daddy issues or something. I'm just making generalizations based on your writing, or is that only your purview? But probably the one thing that just, I can't even describe my thoughts on it. It kinda started to manifest when you began attacking me here because I didn't call you when you said to. That I didn't jump when you said jump. You said you had been through cancer before but it never crossed your mind that maybe I had a lot going on and a phone call with a stranger wasn't something I was ready for. After all if I had time to post on Substackistan then I had time for whatever you had to say. Surely being on here wasn't a coping mechanism, I was just being a coward. More than your allegations that my cancer is caused by my political beliefs or just the fact that you think I'm a rotten man and a total bastard, the thing that really pisses me off is your constant wailing about waking up alive every day so far. That you hold the gift of life in such low regard, that you continually reject and denigrate the precious gift you have been given. I'm sure there's lots of people you've known who died young, too soon, and would've cherished more time. I wake up every day and make an effort to maintain a positive attitude, to not give up, to have hope. To not be negative. To not be a black hole of negativity who cares so little for life or his family, his home, for the human experience. You have mentioned that you grew out of being a spoiled rich brat, that doesn't track. Maybe that's why you're fixated with TDS, you see another rich spoiled brat that is doing better than you and you just can't deal with it. I don't know and don't care.

Sloan Bashinsky
Jesus in the Gospels was in America today, doing and saying what is reported in the Gospels, he would be viewed as a flaming commie by the American right, and the same thing would happen to him at the hands of the American right. What else could Jesus be but a commie? It's more blessed to give than to receive. Be a generous giver, good measure pressed down. If a man asks for your shirt, offer him also your coat. You cannot worship God and mammon. Take no thought for tomorrow, for each day has enough troubles of its own. Put your trust in God, and what you need to eat and wear will be provided.

In Acts is a story of the communist commune which followed Peter. The members of that community donated their valuables into a common pot, and each member of the community received back what he or she needed. A married couple said they had donated all that they had to the common pot. Peter asked the man if that was true? The man said, no, they had only donated part of their valuables. Peter said he was sorry, and the man dropped dead. The man's wife came to Peter, who told her what had happened, and she dropped dead. Had they been honest about their donation in the beginning, it would have turned out differently for them. 

Jesus and Archangel Michael have been hard on my case since early 1987. They stood me before many mirrors, looking at me, and they still provide me with refresher courses. They changed my perspective of EVERyTHING. What they did to me is vaguely described by the anonymous author of the Letter to the Hebrews in the New Testament, which is the fire and spirit training of suffered by people dragooned by the Melchizedek Order, which is in service to humanity on this planet and in which Order Jesus is high priest. 

That outfit has nothing to do with religion, but is recognized in some religious sects. That outfit is not of this world. When that outfit has had a hold of you for a while, you know what Jesus in the Gospels meant by being in but not of this world. You know God is your master, and you belong to nothing of this world, but you are in it, and you have to get up each morning and deal with it.  

I accept your criticism of my not caring to be on this world any longer. I wish you did not have cancer, but you do have it, and if I were in your skin, I would be asking God unceasing to show me what the root of the cancer is, because I would not want to carry that unknowing with me into the afterlife and have to deal with it there, or in a later life on this planet, or in a life somewhere else.  

Because of how I was raised, I see Donald Trump through a lens someone not raised that way can have. Trump is a rich, white, spoiled brat. He also has been infiltrated by a demonic entity, which infiltrates anyone who takes Trump's side. The same thing happened in Nazi Germany. You can read about that in Trevor Ravencroft’s book, The Spear of Destiny. Another, or a similar demon, has infiltrated Joe Biden and the people who side with him. Try to imagine how Democrats respond when I tell them that.  

I think what America needs right now is Donald Trump, Joe Biden and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. are abducted by aliens, or by the Angel of Death, or they become physically incapacitated by a medical event caused by something not of this world. That's what I think. I have no clue what God thinks, and neither does anyone else until it is made LOUD AND CLEAR. However, I know from my dreams and other ways I have come to recognize that I am addressing in what I write what the Melchizedek Order wants me to address. Some days I do better at it than other days. 

I asked you to call me because I had something I wanted to discuss privately with you. You danced around that, because you did not like what I was writing. So, I asked you if you had enough money to pay for necessities? When you finally called me, I told you to start drinking a lot of water with fresh lemon juice in it, which would alter your alkaline-acid chemistry and perhaps help with the cancer. I told you about a homeopathic doctor I once knew pretty well and I would pay for him to treat you if he was still in business, but when you called his office, you learned he had retired. I’m still concerned about your ability to pay for necessities, and I will help you with that, if you need that help.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment