Thursday, August 31, 2023

Crooked Nilly Willy stuck in mania American politicians facing the rise of The Fourth Reich need Kali's help?

    I posted this below on Facebook and got a nibble.

Sloan Bashinsky
Beyond bizarre, President Biden.
A Republican friend told me about this last night.
 
 
Business Insider
August 22, 2023
When President Joe Biden met with survivors of the Maui wildfires on Monday, he told them that he could relate to them because he and First Lady Jill Biden knew what it was like to lose a home to a fire.
But the fire in question was described by the Associated Press at the time as "a small fire that was contained to the kitchen," with the Delaware fire chief indicating that it was under control in 20 minutes.
During Biden's visit to Maui, where the devastating wildfires have killed at least 114 people, he made a 13-minute speech to a group of survivors in Lahaina —the city destroyed by flames, with nearly every building to ash and rubble.
"I don't want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, what it's like to lose a home," he said, according to remarks published by The White House.

Frank
His Pants are always on FIRE! Liar Liar!

Sloan Bashinsky
This incident is about Biden being an idiot in that moment. Sometimes he lies, or spins, but it looks to me Trump lies and spins most of the time.

Frank
They are ALL crooked Sloan! It is all about the Greed! Very Very Sad! Not sure that anything matters but the $$ in Their pockets.

Sloan Bashinsky 
Yes, they’re all crooked. It may be in politicians’ genes? I wondered that when I ran as an independent 10 times for local office in the Florida Keys, during which time I closely watch national politics and concluded political parties are cults and should be outlawed. That said, Donald Trump and his legions, and the RINOs who stand by him, including his RINO presidential opponents, remind me a lot of Nazi Germany in late1930s, which Joe Biden and the Dems do not. 
 
Frank
I knew that Trump was shady from things He had done in his past but when He went up against the Professionals in DC, we see what happened. Agreed that we need to clean house and start over, However I do not believe that there are any honest politicians these days.
   
Sloan Bashinsky
It's not in their genes. Trump came along to show them that, by being a bigger liar than any of them. 

    Along not all that similar lines, Dominican Republic native Sancho Panza, who voted twice for Barack Obama and twice for Donald Trump, had at me over the While almost nobody was talking about Amendment 14, Secton 3, Donald the Thug, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen and St. Peter had themselves some serious yucks  post at this blog, and I took the bait😎.

Sancho
Still obsessed with that Trump whale, ah, Abe?

Me
I can’t turn on tv or internet withoutTrump hogging the airways, and since I’m running against him, maybe he is who you who voted twice for him should poke?😎

Sancho
If people like you, in The MSM and Social Media, would simply stop talking about Trump, perhaps he would just fade away into obsolescence! As I see it, all these indictments and media attention are aimed at making sure that he is the Republican Nominee for 2024... so the choice, once again, would be between the same two preselected Flimflam Men... I will vote for Trump, again, for kicks! Biden's is now just a rotting corpse... is that why you like him? I bet you kind of feel sorry for him... and for your self? Maybe he will pick you as his VP, oh, but wait, you're the wrong color and not gay... sorry old buddy! Emoji

Me
If you read my missives, you know I don’t like Biden. Nothing will shut up Trump but prison, or he has a coronary and dies or a stroke and can’t move or talk, or someone with the means takes him out. You think this is but a game for you, and you do not understand the stakes, but at some point in time and space, you will. 

Sancho
I know you say that you don't like uncle Joe, but you always give him a pass on all the things that he (or whoever is pulling his strings) has screwed up, like our Rampant Inflation and his "Enlightened" Despotism in the name of the common good(lockdowns, mandated experimental shots, children genital mutilation, etc.)... but, especially in his Neocon-Stacked Administration being responsible for creating the ripe conditions for a nuclear war with Russia and China, a civilization ending holocaust in the name of defending a corrupt country's borders, while opening up our own borders to a passive invasion of Third World refuges and the concomitant Drug Cartel's trafficking that will only exacerbate the suffering in many of our major cities which are already littered with homeless people and riddled with addiction, moral decay, crime, gang violence, etc. 

So, yeah, I don't know the stakes, like you did when you closed your eyes and pulled the lever for uncle Joe KKK Biden....  EmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

But there is hope for the future, lol, the guy below is such a Politically Eloquent BS Artist that I don't know anybody that can hold a candle to him; Obama and Trump are like talking baboons next to him. Enjoy, he might be your POTUS one day! Emoji 



Joe Biden is a racists carpet bagger videos







Me
So, you won’t vote for The Fourth Reich candidate the third time after all?  

I voted for Biden because I knew Trump was fond of Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Putin. I knew he was the white supremacists’ dream come true. Photos of seas of white faces at Trump rallies, Charlottesville and Jan 6 speak for themselves. If you think the Hindu Trump clone is better than Barack Obama, for whom you voted twice, you need a brain transplant😎. I doubt many Aryans will vote for the Hindu😎.

Sancho
And you need to double your Prevagen doses... I said, I was considering a Hindu alright, but not Ramasuammy, who is just a Super Smart Obama-like BS artist... you know very well who I am talking about, I sent you many videos about him! 

My pick will never become POTUS, so the choice is going to come down to a repeat and we will both do what we did before! If Shiva is in the ballot, I will vote for him, if not, I will vote for Trump... in the primary I will vote for Vivek! 
Ciao!

Me
You seemed to be promoting another Hindu candidate, and perhaps I should have asked you if you were suffering from split personality, or remorse? It doesn't' matter, if they ever met Kali face to face, they would start behaving in ways that would cause you to wonder if they need Ghostbusters' help. I'm writing my name on the ballot this year, which I did a few tiimes in the Florida Keys. Then, the only karma I have to deal with is mine😎.

Sancho
You call this promoting?

"But there is hope for the future, lol, the guy below is such a Politically Eloquent BS Artist that I don't know anybody that can hold a candle to him; Obama and Trump are like talking baboons next to him. Enjoy, he might be your POTUS one day! Emoji "

Me
Yep. Nilly Willy stuck in mania.

    This Hindu artist's version of Hindu Goddess Kali standing on Shiva shrieks Kali and her half-naked angry female entourage do not care one iota for how men think.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment